Issues affecting your website?
WordPress bug fix and technical support
We are here to provide fast, reliable, and expert support to get your website running smoothly.
So you own a website... but has issues?
Technical support for your WordPress website
WordPress Expert Support
We'll fix your website issues in less than 24hrs
*This is only a inquiry form. Payment not required now.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Express WordPress Installation?
Express WordPress Installation is a service to help users get their WordPress themes installed quickly and easily.
If you've bought theme at themeforest or any ther market place, this service is suitable for you. We aim to complete this job within 24 hours.
What do I get when I order the Express WordPress Installation service?
This service includes:
- Installation of the latest compatible version of WordPress (if required) on your server
- Installation of your purchased WordPress theme
- Import of any demo content included with the theme
- Your website's name and logo (if supplied) added to the site
Our Express WordPress Installation service is the first step in getting your new site ready for launch. If you need additional services to set up your site, from adding content to customizing your new theme, please let us know to discuss more about it.
What do the additional set up options (SEO, Security and Performance) offer?
While WordPress is a fairly robust platform, like anything online it is best to be safe, rather than sorry. So, we are offering to install the most popular and useful plugins to ensure your new website is findable, secure and fast!
SEO Plugin includes:
- Installation and activation of an industry standard plugin such as SEO by Yoast.
- Integration with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools (where applicable) if information supplied.
- Enabling of site map generation.
Security Plugin includes:
- Installation and activation of an industry standard plugin such as iThemes Security
- Enabling of automatic database backups
- Enabling of login protection
Performance Plugin includes:
- Installation and activation of an industry standard plugin like W3 Total Cache
Please note that some hosting providers (particularly those who offer WordPress-specific hosting plans) do not allow some of these plugins to be installed, as they may already handle concerns like caching or security at a server level. You should check to see if your hosting provider has a WordPress plugin blacklist before placing your order.
What don't I get when I order the Express WordPress Installation service?
- Domain name/Webhosting package
- Premium theme (Contact us - we might have special offer for you).
- Adding the contents to your website unless you bought the "Growth Pack"
- Theme/plugin customization
Will my site look exactly like in the theme demo?
Yes, most of the time. Sometime the theme author does not provide the exact demo data. In such case demo might look slightly different.
Will you fix any errors?
If there is an issue with the theme, we'll help you to get in touch with the theme author. It's their responsibility to provide fully functional product.
If theme author is not able to help or you don't want to go through hassle of contacting them, we can help you to fix the error at additional cost.
I already have WordPress site up and running, can I use the Express WordPress Installation service?
No - if you already have an WordPress website which has content that you want to keep, then our Express WordPress Installation service might not be suitable for you.
This service is designed for setting up brand new websites and getting them ready for you to start adding content. Modifying existing content to make sure that it works with a new theme is beyond the scope of this service.
Don't worry though - if you need help setting up a new theme on your existing website, please contact us first.
What if I don't have domain name and web hosting for my site?
Please contact us - we'll help you to make the right purchase.